Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kitty Love

 It's Valentines Day weekend and the kitties are in full lovin' mode. I was on the couch with a headache this morning and the kitties couldn't resist the chance to snuggle with me. Remington was the first one up. He decided to go under the comforter and curl up in my armpit. Next was Tavian. He found a comfy spot by my legs to snuggle up to. Finally Carmella was on and off several times trying to find the best place to lay down. She finally settled on my left shoulder with one paw on my neck. I was all tucked in to a blanket of kitties, warm, purring and furry. It was a nice way to spend the morning even though I had a headache. Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. They know when you aren't feeling well. Should've gotten a picture of your fur blanket. Mom

    ReplyDelete